As we all know college is the best times of our lives. Some people meet their soul mate and find that special person they’ll spend the rest of their lives with. Others will settle with just a first date and some may not even be that lucky. So I’ve decided to culminate some of the more humorous tips and pick-up lines used by college students when trying to land a date. Who knows it may just work for you! But when all else fails (and yes I know it’s cliché) just be yourself. An original is always better than a duplicate.
Top 10 Pick-up Lines
I’m sure there are a lot more. These are some of the more humorous ones. If you want to get a date…don’t use any of these. Trust me. I’m doing you a favor!
- I may not be a genie but I can make your dreams come true.
- Are you from Tennessee? Because you’re the only Ten I See!
- Was that an Earthquake or did you just rock my world?
- I hope you know CPR because you just took my breath away.
- Are you tired? Because you been running through my line all day.
- Do you know Karate because your bodies kickin’?
- Do you believe in love at first site, or should I walk by again?
- If you were a pill I’d overdose on you.
- Do you have a band aid because I scraped my knee when I fell for you?
- Are both your parents retarded? ‘Cause you look very special.
It’s a Woman’s World…you’re just in it.
Tips for women and dating in college from the perspective of bloggers over “A Women’s World”. Interesting viewpoints that may help you expand your horizons and land a date in a least expected place with a surprising suitor.
Top 3 First date ideas
We all know college is not the time when students have financial prosperity. However, there are a lot of cute inexpensive date ideas that you can plan so to make that special someone feel extra special.
- I actually got this one from a friend. Take your date to Wal-Mart (YES you read right). You each get a basket and put 7 things in it that best describe you. When you buy them (or not LoL) explain to the other person why you selected that item and what it means to you. It’s an easy way to break the ice, learn something new about your partner and can come at no cost to you.
- Make it a game or movie night. Red Box night for only a $1 or you can play an assortment of card and board games specialized to tailor to your date with fun prizes. For example, you can send your date through a scavenger hunt all to nearby places that mean something special to you with the final spot being a romantic dinner at your house, lake or some landmark.
- Find an interest you both have in common. If it’s painting do art and crafts or go to a pottery place and create-a-pot. Go to an arts festival. Music? How about a nice Jazz concert? Sports? Most student games are free although they lack the intimacy for conversation. Cooking? You each can cook up an inexpensive dinner together. Check out Brave New Food for a list of inexpensive, quick recipes sure to be the apple of any girl’s eye.